Turmeric Drink and Hearty Spring Salad
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Organic Coconut Milk
- 4-5 Chunks Fresh Ginger Root
- 3 tsp Turmeric
- 2-3 Shakes of Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Honey
- Pinch of Pepper
- Add the water to the pot.
- Heat then add the ginger and let that steep on medium/low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the turmeric and cinnamon.
- Let that steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the honey and coconut milk; stirring well.
- Let that steep at a lower temperature.
- Add a pinch of pepper.
- Cooked and Chopped Baby Potatoes
- Mixed Greens
- Chopped Celery
- Chopped Green Onions
- Chopped Purple Cabbage
- Shredded Carrots
- Green Peas
Add salad ingredients into a bowl and toss.
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp Italian Spice
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Add ingredients to a small jar and shake.