Creamy Avocado Hummus
Recipe from: Edible Perspective
- 1 can garbanzo beans (or 1.5 cup cooked), reserve liquid
- 1/4-1/3 cup bean liquid (cooking liquid, or veggie stock)
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 small/medium avocado
- 2-3 cup spinach
- In a food processor, process garlic.
- Add in beans, 1/4 cup bean liquid, tahini, salt, pepper, avocado and lemon juice.
- Process, scraping when necessary, until almost fully smooth.
- Add spinach and process until desired consistency is met. Add more liquid if desired.