Double Chocolate Oat Bars
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Combine everything together and mix well with your hand to form a sticky dough.
- Pour it into greased shallow baking pan and press it well with your hands.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Wait for them to cool down completely before you cut them. Store them in the refrigerator for best results.
- This is a Gluten Free recipe if you use GF oats and GF chocolate chips.
- Add nuts or seeds of your choice for a different variation.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut oil for crispier bars.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar/honey for sweeter bars