Fish and Kale Salad
Fish Recipe Instructions
- 4 tilapia fish fillets, approx 6oz (or other fish)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pineapple, crushed, well-drained
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and grease.
- Spread the fish fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season them with the salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, tomato, and chili paste. Divide the topping evenly among the tilapia fillets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the tilapia flakes easily with a fork.
Kale Salad Recipe Instructions
- Olive oil
- Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt
- Rip one bunch of kale leaves into bite size pieces and discard center stem.
- Place in bowl and drizzle with olive oil and the juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Add sea salt - approx 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- Toss ingredients to coat kale and then scrunch kale in your hands for a few minutes. Serve with fish.