Glowing Strawberry-Mango Guacamole
- 2 medium avocados pitted and roughly chopped.
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 fresh mango, pitted, peeled and finely chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped hulled strawberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice to taste
- Fine grain sea salt
- Corn chips for serving
- In a mixing bowl, gently mash the avocado, leaving it a bit chunky for texture.
- Rinse and drain the chopped onion in a strainer. This will make the taste of raw onion much better.
- Fold the mango, strawberries, onion and cilantro (if using) into the avocado.
- Season with lime juice and salt to taste.
- Serve immediately with your favourite corn chips
Since the avocado tends to go bad quickly, it will not keep for much longer than 12 hours.
Prep Time: 20 minute
Makes 3 cups