Heart Shaped Pizza
Ingredients: (for 12" pizza).
- Refrigerated Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (low sodium)
- Pepperoni/Ham slices (optional) cut into heart shapes, or any healthy meat of your choice.
- 1/4 cup shredded onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe black olives
*** any other of your favourite toppings! (peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc)
- Flatten dough on baking sheet and cut into heart shape using kitchen scissors. (Use dough trimmings to make breadsticks if desired).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 min.
- Combine the cheeses and set aside. Arrange provolone cheese over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Layer pepperoni (if using), onion, olives, any other toppings, and cheese mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.