Guilt-Free Cookie Dough
- Almonds (High in protein and good fats) 2/3-cup
- Walnuts (High in protein and good fats) 2/3-cup
- Rolled Oats (Good complex carbohydrate) 2/3-cup
- Agave (Great natural sweetener and natural energy booster) 1-2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract (Helps with taste) 1-2 tbsp
- Cinnamon (Miracle food, too many health benefits to list) 1 tbsp.
- Dark Chocolate (Lots of great vitamins, minerals and irons) 1 bar or as much as you would like
- Kosher or sea Salt (No additives, enhances flavor) 1 tsp
- Place all in a blender or food processor and grind it up as best you can
- Dump into mixing bowl
- Add ¼ cup agave
- Mix extremely well
- Keep mixing
- Put some wax paper on a cookie sheet and roll into golf ball sized cookie dough balls.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
This entire dessert doesn’t take very long; it satisfies your sweet tooth without the damage, without all the bad fats, bad sugars and bad carbohydrates. What it does have is the dark chocolate, which is rich in vitamins and minerals to go along with the almonds and walnuts providing good fats (poly and monounsaturated fats) Along with protein :) This dessert could be utilized as the perfect pre-workout meal or simply to just satisfy your taste buds.