Kale Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Pecans
- 8 oz Kale
- 4 Radishes
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Apple
- 2 oz Goat Cheese
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spread pecans on baking tray.
- Toast until golden, 5-10 minutes, tossing once or twice.
- Discard kale stems and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Massage a pinch of sea salt into kale leaves until dark green.
- Thinly slice the radishes and add them to the bowl.
- Coarsely chop pecans and cranberries and add to the bowl.
- Top with goat cheese.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad.