Mediterranean Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- hot pepper flakes
- Spread yogurt on large rimmed serving platter.
- Top with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, basil and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with hot pepper flakes (optional).
Makes 4-6 servings
Serve with cut up veggies, and/or toasted pita bread