Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crisps
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 honey
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkins seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add buttermilk, brown sugar and honey and stir a few strokes.
- Add raisins, pecans, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and rosemary and stir just until blended.
- Pour batter into two non-stick prepared 4" x 8" loaf pans.
- Bake 45 minutes until golden and springy to touch. Remove to wire racks.
- Let cool completely and slice into thin pieces.
- Bake sliced pieces at 300 F. for 10 - 15 minutes, flip and bake another 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on racks.