Mission:To provide safe, fun, and informative classes for every level from beginner to advanced.
- Certified BCRPA Group Fitness Leader
- Busy self-employed Mom of two young children.
- Acknowledges how important and hard it is to make time for fitness.
- Enjoys the energy of group classes.
- Loves teaching indoor cycling and TRX.
Mission:To provide a safe, productive, and fun environment for enhancing your health and fitness profile.
- M.Sc in Exercise Physiology
- Nutrition Science Instructor at Simon Fraser University
- Former Canadian National Team Athlete (Wrestler)
- Canadian National Team Coach (Wrestling and Snowboard)
- Represented Canada at the Olympic Games (1976, 1988, 1992)
- Health and Lifestyle Consultant for the North Vancouver Recreation Commission
- High Performance Director for Sportmed BC and Canadian Sport Centre - Pacific.
Mission:To make exercise and fitness a fun challenge. My goal is to help all different types of individuals, including athletes, reach their personal fitness and performance goals using the sweet science of boxing training.
- Boxing Canada National Coach Certification (NCCP) Level 2 Club Coach
- Strength and conditioning Certification
- Trained as an amateur boxer since 2011
- Played 4 years for the Vancouver Island University Soccer Team
Mission: A passion for helping all our members achieve their health and/or performance goals and to create an gym environment suitable for all people.
- Avid football player for Ballenas High School and Team B.C.
- Formerly played high performance league badminton and soccer.
- Planning to attend university on a scholarship and work hard towards a Bachelors degree in the sciences
Mission: To encourage and educate people to live healthy and active lifestyles by participating in fitness activities to meet their individual needs and goals.
- A lifelong learner with an interest in fitness and living a healthy, balanced lifestyle
- Interested in educating participants in safe, functional fitness activities in a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere
- Enjoys the motivation and energy that everyone brings to a group fitness class
- Registered BCRPA Fitness Leade
Mission: I am committed to creating a memorable experience for those who attend the classes I instruct, thereby impacting the long term physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional well being of all.
- Certified Canfitpro Group Fitness Instructor and Mad Dogg Spinning Instructor
- 20 Years as a Certified Instructor of Group Fitness and Cycling Classes
- MS in Counselling
- 30 Years Experience in Youth and Adults At Risk, Public Transportation, and Health and Fitness Programs.
- Visiting Fitness and Cycling Instructor at All Inclusive Resorts
Mission: I'm very passionate to help those who struggle to get fit, shed body fat, and want to feel good by teaching them that fitness and healthy eating is a lifestyle, not a seasonal way of life. I do all that I can to make everyone feel comfortable and safe.
- Owner of Peak Performance Personal Fitness
- 2x Canadian National Taekeondo Welterweight Champion
- Bronze Medal in Taekeondo at 2006 US Open
- Competed at the 2008 World Championships in Germany for Taekeondo
- Competed at the 2004 Pan Am Games in Santo Domingo for Taekeondo
Mission: To provide a welcoming, supportive and motivating environment for all seeking health and fitness regardless of age, fitness experience, or performance goals.
- BSc Biology and Minor in Kinesiology
- Gold Medalist (200 meters and 400 meters) and Silver Medalist (100 meters) at National Masters Track and Field Championships
- Gold Medalist (200 meters and 400 meters) and Silver Medalist (100 meters) at World Masters Track and Field Championships
- Tennis enthusiast (3.5 level)
- National and Regional championships in equestrian competitions
- Enthusiastic advocate for living life to its full potential
Mission: To maintain a healthy and energetic environment at Jim's Gym in which everyone will feel welcome and committed.
- Played 6 years of competitive (rep) hockey.
- Played soccer, basketball, football, lacrosse, and baseball.
- Aspiring to attain a University degree in Kinesiology.
Mission: To provide a safe, energetic, rewarding, and informative atmosphere with a focus on supporting each client in pursuing their individual fitness and lifestyle goals.
- Recent graduate with a Doctorate of Medicine; currently interviewing for residency positions
- Bachelor of Science with a Major in Biology and a Minor in Biochemistry
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certified
- Avid fitness enthusiast who continues to enjoy learning new fitness and training programs
- Interested in providing education to the general population on topics including nutrition and addressing misconceptions surrounding food and dietary modifications with a focus on health
- Former athlete in track and field and football
Mission: Create a fun and positive environment for the menbers to enjoy and be supportive in helping them reach their fitness goals.
- Certified through ISSA (International Sports Science Association) in personal training
- An active member in the gym for the last three years.
Mission: To create and maintain a state of the art facility for our client's use.
- Over 20 years as a successful owner/operator of The Fitness Connection
- Active promoter of healthy living and eating
- Enthusiastic supporter of personal fitness and training
Mission: living and sharing the dream of lifelong health and fitness.
- 20 plus years as a health and fitness instructor
- Caring, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Passionate member of the "4 F" Club: Family, Food, Fun, and Fitness!