Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Minced Onion
- 10 oz Fresh Spinach
- 1 qt Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- Rinse, dry, and tear spinach into bite sized pieces.
- Clean, hull, and slice strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, and almonds.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Refrigerate 10-15 minutes before serving.