Summer Time Fish Tacos
- Bell peppers
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Half lime
- Snapper, Tilapia, or any fish of your choice
- Whole wheat Tortilla wrap
- Add 1 or 2 Avocados- This super food will supply your body with essential omega-3 fatty acids and with its unique combo of vitamin C and E it will work well as a natural anti-inflammatory AKA Arthritis prevention.
- Add and dice up a couple Tomatoes-We all know they are healthy but aside from the low fat, low calories and sugar content they actually contain beta-carotene which will help protect your skin against UV/Sun damage.
- Mince up half Onion- Onions are a 10/10 for health benefits providing powerful antioxidants preparing your body to fight of heart disease, cancer and aging. Even though the enzymes are powerful enough to make you cry keep chopping!
- Dice up a couple Peppers- They provide countless vitamin and minerals and provide a great dietary fibre.
- Add some Greek Yogurt- Good source of protein.
- Squeeze half lime into the mix and stir.
While you were creating the filler in bowl #1 you should have had your fish cooking on the George Forman or in the pan, at this point all you’re going to have to do is add your fish (seasoned to your liking) to your tortilla and a couple scoops of your mix and enjoy your summer time fish tacos.