Tuna and Fresh Mint Quinoa Salad
- 1 Can White Tuna; Drained
- 1 Cup Quinoa; Cooked in
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Cucumber
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Pea Shoots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Arugula
- Juices of 1 Lime and 1/2 a Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Mint
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with fresh mint.